Well I'm officially rubbish at keeping up to date on dA, but here, have a meme nabbed from Jemiyah
1. What did you do in 2015 that you'd never done before?
Cosplayed as Osgood, started buying a house!
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I... don't remember making any?
New year's resolutions 2016 are:
Eat better and actually write in my food diary (and a few other things related to looking after myself better)
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Nope, other than our RP babies ;D
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
Greece in September <3
6. What would you like to have in 2016 that you lacked in 2015?
To be living with Mastahbum, a new job near to where Mastahbum (and our new house) is!
7. What date from 2015 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
14th November when we met Michelle Gomez!!!!! *dead*
19th December when Jemiyah took me to see Nightwish <3
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Making Jemiyah's Missy costume!
9. What was your biggest failure?
Being so disorganised and rubbish at keeping things tidy. Basically no self control...
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I had a really bad flu at the beginning of the year, where I completely lost my voice and had no energy for a week, so sat in bed watching Disney films...
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Presents for Jemiyah because they make her happy <3<3
12. Who is the last person you kissed in 2015?
The ONLY person I kissed in 2015: my Jemiyah
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Into savings, holidays and presents for Jemiyah I think!
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Going to the Harry Potter studio tours, the Doctor Who Symphonic Spectacular, Meeting Michelle Gomez, seeing Nightwish and Christmas!
16. What song will always remind you of 2015?
Shut up and Dance with me - Walk the Moon
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? About the same I think?
ii. thinner or fatter? Fatter *sigh*
iii. richer or poorer? Probably richer, in that I've put lots into savings, and had a nice tax rebate!
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
More RP, ALWAYS MORE RP! And just generally more of the stuff I enjoy...
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Panicking and worrying and stressing. (Yup, I can agree with that!)
20. How did you spend Christmas?
With Jemiyah eating too much food and doing not a lot!
22. Did you fall in love in 2015?
I fell MORE in love... ^////////^
23. How many one-night stands?
None. Never ever.
24. What was your favorite TV program?
DOCTOR WHO. Always Doctor Who. This year's series was phenomenal! <3
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Don't think so? (Well maybe some politicians )
26. What was the best book you read?
I think I'd have to say The Antagonists by Burgandi Rakoska - found out about it on Tumblr, but was fabby!
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
You Me at Six (I took Jemiyah to see them, but didn't really know their music before that!)
28. What did you want and get?
The most fabulous photo with Michelle Gomez, in which Jemiyah asked her if she wanted to kill Osgood (i.e. me) and handed her the 'diePhone' (as we have dubbed it)!
29. What did you want and not get?
To be living with Jemiyah
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Star Wars, Spectre, and Inside Out. (Can't argue with that )
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 25 and I spent it in Somerset with my Grandparents... (my Grandad shares a birthday with me and so it was his 75th)
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
More time with my lovely nugget Jemiyah
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2015?
A mix of casual jeans/tshirt/trainers and FULL ON GOTHIC CORSET AND SKIRT 8D
34. What kept you sane?
Mine and Jemiyah's RP babbies, and my lovely Jemiyah
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Michelle Gomez (oh God new obsession alert, hnnnnnnnnnngh), David Tennant, John Simm, Peter Capaldi, Michelle Gomez .
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
The refugee crisis. Mastahbutt and I saw them firsthand in Kos - we were glad to see that the Greek authorities were at least providing them with tents, portaloos and running water, that they be able to get on with living... It's disgusting that other governments don't seem to be willing to help at all and are reluctant to even let them have any space. The awful propaganda that goes out. It's terrible!
37. Who did you miss?
My Mastah <3 <3
38. Who was the best new person you met?
MICHELLE GOMEZ IN THE MISSY SANDWICH! <3
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2015?
Make time to do the things you love and spend with the people you love
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"We were here, roaming on the endless prairie
Writing an endless story
Building a Walden of our own
We were here, grieving the saddened faces
Conquering the darkest places
Time to rest now, and to finish the show
And become the music, one with alpenglow"
Happy New Year all, hope it's a good one!