Lots of things been going on, so will do a quick thing about some of them (from the last time I updated, which was July XP)!
- Had a lovely time with Jemiyah in Northumberland for her birthday, including visiting Alnwick Castle, aka where they filmed some Harry Potter, Edinburgh, Berwick upon Tweed and other awesome stuff, and me making her a fabulous (if I do say so myself XP) TARDIS birthday cake and birthday card
- Had a good trip to London with her for her birthday present, which was seeing Phantom of the Opera, derping around the aquarium with :devLilyLily5000: and having a fancypants meal (and also me losing my railcard & train ticket, but we don't talk about that... wait, too late) as well as a few good days at home with her baking and stuff
- Been busy working, because we've had lots of backlog, and a few frustrating new members of staff, who don't listen!
- Got a new job in Oxford, which will have an actual salary and give me my weekends back (after a couple of 6 day weeks working both jobs) and also use my degree!
- Watched Night of the Doctor prequel episode. LOVED it... (YAY MORE EIGHT 8D)
- Finally finished my Ten coat (proper photos to be taken & posted at some point, because I am so SO proud of it, even more so since at least half the people I've shown it to thought it was a shop bought one until I told them! Only a bit of help from mum, because I was still trying to finish it the night before I needed it XP
- Doctor Who anniversary weekend was AMAZING! Spent the Friday at the ExCeL centre in London at the celebration there with Dad, Jemiyah and habbo-hampster - we went to all the panels, as well as a classic lounge with Matthew Waterhouse (Adric) and Sarah Sutton (Nyssa) at which we almost literally bumped into Steven Moffat, but only realised after walking past and doing a double take XP, got our picture taken in the TARDIS, met Matthew Waterhouse & Kate O'Mara (The Rani), saw some props and costumes and stuff (including Cheetah people, Sea Devils and Bessie XP) and generally had fun derping about in costume - me as Ten with my new coat, Jemiyah as hobo!Master with added stubble, habbo-hampster as Doctor Whooves, and Dad as Four (using the scarf I knitted, and carrying a bag of jelly babies!), then Saturday involved much sleeping XD and then derping around Didcot, making Dalek cakes, eating lots of Doctor Who related food (Dalek garlic bread, K9 hot dogs, wibbly wobbly timey wimey burgers/crack in the wall burgers, sonic screwdriver breadsticks, celery, fish fingers, custard, Mr Kipling cakes so we could make dalek space ships from the cases XP, adipose marshmallows and our cakes!) and of course watching The Day of the Doctor (which is honestly one of my favourite episodes ever now, it was so amazing!), the Afterparty on BBC 3, and The Five(ish) Doctors Reboot on red button, which was hilarious.
- Sadly my lovely cat Figgy had to be put to sleep because he had a tumour, and is very old, and wasn't eating and couldn't jump up onto anything anymore 8C Miss him lots... Jemiyah did a lovely tribute for him: jemiyah.deviantart.com/art/Pea… <3
- Been watching Shada (the unfinished Douglas Adams Doctor Who story) on DVD, which I got at the thing at ExCeL - have watched the original with Tom Baker doing linking material for the parts that were never filmed, which is rather good, and am now watching an animated version produced by Big Finish for BBCi with Eight instead of Four, which so far is excellent! Professor Chronotis does remind me of my Gran at times though! XP
Think that's most things covered... New job starts Monday, but hopefully once I get into the swing of it I'll be a bit more regular with dA (hahaha) Hope you're all well and everything... See you soon guys x